Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Movie Poster: "ECHO"



I love movies and I aways was interested in the posters that were related because those in charge of the poster are tasked with creating an interesting image that can portray the movie's theme, plot and setting all in one image. Plus a you need to express a pathos with title and catch phrase.

What I learned is that every little detail counts when you are making a movie poster. One thing that I didn't realize was going to be hard was the font choice for this poster because if you choose a frilly font for a horror movie it isn't going to work well. I was really lucky though with coming up with an idea, however as time progressed I noticed that the movie kept changing into the final product. I am really glad that I did this and really happy for this experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment